News:

Please re-register with these forums!

Prior Purchasers of Battle Command

Started by KEYSTONE07950, Jan 06, 2017, 11:35 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

KEYSTONE07950

Jan 06, 2017, 11:35 am Last Edit: Jan 06, 2017, 12:45 pm by KEYSTONE07950
Over the years I have bought two iterations of the software.  I did it to support this innovative sim/game.  :)  It was never a complete game.  We could play both sides.  Some aspects of the sim worked better than others.  I always felt my purchases supported a design-in-progress that I wanted to see reach its full potential.

Will the newest version be made available as an upgrade for prior purchasers? 

wr@ngler

Over the years I have bought two iterations of the software.  I did it to support this innovative sim/game.  :)  It was never a complete game.  We could play both sides.  Some aspects of the sim worked better than others.  I always felt my purchases supported a design-in-progress that I wanted to see reach its full potential.

Will the newest version be made available as an upgrade for prior purchasers?  
You might want to ask that by email, I gather things are a little busy and it may take a while for them to stop by here, especially as quiet as things ahve been here lately... ;)

KEYSTONE07950

I quess they don't ever stop by here!  ;)

KEYSTONE07950

Has the designer abandoned this sim???????????????????

wr@ngler

Has the designer abandoned this sim???????????????????
No, but AFAIK they secured a government contract towards the end of 2016 that's been keeping them very busy since. If you have any questions it's best to write them directly by email. We should benefit greatly from that contract work eventually, but we'll have to be patient for now...

Go Up