Please re-register with these forums!

Moving Forward

Started by admin, Jun 26, 2017, 05:02 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

admin

Jun 26, 2017, 05:02 pm Last Edit: Jun 26, 2017, 05:07 pm by admin
Hi Everyone,

I have agreed to assist Michael in moving forward with Battle Command and I will be looking after the Forum, Website and PR for him.

This project is still very much alive and kicking and I hope to be able to keep you all as up to speed as I can as things move forward. Please do bear in mind though that Battle Command is a one man project and as such do not expect lightening changes or developments to happen. It is a case, I believe of slow and steady wins the race.

I have been using Battle Command on and off for some years now so I feel I can make a valuable contribution. I have been involved with game design myself in the past. I designed and produced the Vietnam scenarios for ProSims Air Assault Task Force and I designed and produced both The Falklands War and Battle Group Commander for ProSim.

So here's to the future of Battle Command.

Gary

rjm51973

;D Wonderful news

wr@ngler

Great news, thanks for helping out! I very much agree that slow and steady wins the race, BC has come a long way and still has a lot of great things to come!

Stefanoc

I'm glad to hear these good news!

Stefanoc

Hi Gary! Is possible restore the page containing all the scenarios and maps? with the new site they are no longer accessible (and I think the  page can attract new customers if they see all the scenarios)

thanks!

Gary

Leave it with me and I'll get on it over this coming weekend.

rjm51973

Go Up